Careers in Water/Wastewater
The following positions have been submitted to KWEA for posting. Please contact the organization for each listing with any questions or follow-up. If you would like to add an open position to our list, please send us an email.
City of Derby
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Broad knowledge of microbiology, chemistry, use of chemicals, and operation of wastewater treatment facility equipment.
- Ability to apply intermediate level mathematics skills.
- Ability to operate all division equipment and machinery, flow meters, including laboratory testing equipment, analytical meters and probes, and pumps and valves.
- Ability to meet and deal tactfully with the general public and communicate effectively and clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle on a regular basis.
$17.22 per hour
Closing Date: Open until filled